Sunday, 21th January 2018 / 13:30-14:00
Sunday, 21th January 2018 / 14:00-14:30
PLENARY SESSION 1
Sunday, 21th January 2018 / 14:30-15:45
What's news in Wound healing in 2018 ?
Sunday, 21th January 2018 / 16:15-18:00
1) Volatile components and wounds
2) Mechanical determinants in scar development
3) Leg ulcer epidemiology
4) Research pressure ulcer
5) What’s new in diabétic foot managment
SESSION 1 - What’s new on biofilms ?
Monday, 22th January 2018 / 14:15-15:15
1) New interventions to treat biofilm in chronic wounds
2) Antibiofilm dressings : what’s new ?
3) How ultrasounds disturb biofilm ?
4) Surgical removal of biofilm : Direct contact, Low Frequency Ultrasound
SESSION 2 - Hidradenitis suppurativa
Monday, 22th January 2018 / 15:30-16:30
1) Clinical aspects of hidradenitis suppurativa
2) Assessment of hidradenitis suppurativa
3) Surgical management of hidradenitis
4) What’s new on biotherapy in hidradenitis management
SESSION 3 - Scars
Monday, 22th January 2018 / 17:00-18:00
1) Dermal substitutes in scars
2) Surgery in scars
3) Research in scarring
4) Fat grafting in scars
SESSION 4 - Research
Tuesday, 23th January 2018 / 08:15-09:15
2) LED, PRP and Flaps in the management of diabetic foot ulcers
3) Allogenic skin grafting in burns management
4) Dressing from fish ?
SESSION 5 - Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU)
Tuesday, 23th January 2018 / 09:45-10:45
1) Epidemiology of DFU in 2018
2) Innovative solution for DFU management
3) Use of a new dermal substitutes in DFU
4) D-Foot organisation.
SESSION 6 - Pressure ulcers (PU) and incontinence associated dermatitis (IAD)
Tuesday, 23th January 2018 / 11:00-12:00
1) GLOBIAD a tool to classify IAD.
2) Non surgical management of PU using NPT
3) Current evidence for the effectiveness of multilayer silicone dressings in the prevention of hospital acquires pressure ulcers
To find a session, please click on the “Search Engine” below.
The search engine is regularly updated.
You can view all the details by clicking on the during your research.
Click here to consult or print the full programme